Who We Are
The Staff and Management personnel of Digital Forensics (DFI) come from the Federal, State and Local government service communities and have demonstrated sustained superior personal and professional performance for more than twenty-five years. Therefore, our clients can be assured that we will extend that level of dedication in our service to them.
We are unique among industry professionals in that our staff combines extensive legal, law enforcement, and national security service expertise with high-level electrical and computer science engineering training and certifications. This unique pairing of legal, technological and investigative talent ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service and support.
Using cutting-edge technologies, DFI employs state-of-the-art investigative and forensic procedures and tools, matched with industry-standard hardware and software, to confidentially recover, safeguard, analyze, and protect digital assets. Additionally, DFI provides qualified expert testimony regarding our investigative findings and procedures, ensuring that the discovered evidence meets legal admissibility criteria.
- Prevent, Detect and Investigate High Technology Crime in the commercial environment.
- Protect client proprietary assets and minimize litigation risk through use of dedicated information technology security equipment and services.
- Provide topical forensic investigative services to applicable clients.
- Advance digital investigative and security capabilities through education, training, and research.
- Be considered by our clients and colleagues as the leader in digital security services.
- Be fully trained and ready to provide the highest level of operational support.
- Be regarded as a center for excellence in digital security services, education, research, and professional growth.
- Provide an information management system that maximizes our efficiency.
- Be preferred by clients for our dedicated professional services.
Digital Forensic is a member in good standing with
- Association of Former U.S. Intelligence Officers
- California State Sheriff’s Association
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association
Code of Ethics
- Demonstrate and maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Maintain absolute customer confidentiality.
- Protect customer proprietary information.
- Protect customer business relationships.
- Maintain the highest level of objectivity in all forensic examinations.
- Conduct examinations based upon established and validated principles.
- Completely examine and analyze the evidence in a case.
- Accurately and truthfully present all the facts involved.
- Provide opinions having a basis that is demonstratively reasonable.
- Do not withhold any findings, whether inculpatory or exculpatory.
- Never misrepresent credentials, education or training.