Digital Forensics is capable of recovering data lost due to advertent or inadvertent deletion from a computer system. Additionally, DFI maintains a strategic alliance with Advanced Data Solutions a worldwide Data Recovery firm that routinely recovers information initially thought to be lost due to:
- System Failure
- Physical Shock
- Mechanical-Electrical Failure.
- Network Servers
- Novell Netware
- Raid 0-5
- Span-Extended Storage Media
- Database Recovery
- Removable Media
The causes of data loss and file corruption are uncontrollable and can happen any time. Your data is as valuable as it is vulnerable.
Data loss becomes a question of when, rather than if.
Common reasons for tragic loss of data are:
- Employee Malfeasance
- Destruction of Evidence
- Inadvertent File Deletion
- Advertent File Deletion
- Virus, Worm or Root Damage
- Power Failure or Surge
- Software Program Failure
- Corrupt/Missing System Files
- Partitioning or Boot Problems
- Fdisk or Formatted Drives
- Application Crash
- Hard Drive or Media Failure
Question: Who will need data recovery service during their computer life?
Answer: EVERY computer user or owner!
Example of questions you will be asked when you contact us:
- What operating system are you using?
- What type of system is the problem occurring on? (e.g. Desktop, Laptop, etc.)
- What file system are you using? (e.g. FAT, NTFS)
- What is the storage capacity of the drive?
- Is your system suffering from mechanical problems?
- How critical or urgent is the data needed?
- Will the data be used in litigation or other legal matters?